¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Thank you Muse!!


..." Well, the break in filming has officially started. Everyone will get a well deserved rest. Believe me, the filming has been exhausting for everyone, but I just don’t know how Wentworth did it. When the rest of us were getting a day here and a day there to recoup, he had to be on set just about every day. That schedule, coupled with the instant stardom and overnight sex symbol status, would have made most men a jackass. Wentworth, on the other hand, continues to be the intelligent, grounded and pleasant young man he was when he got the pilot. He and I passed like ships in the night on my last night of shooting, so he left me a very dear note telling me what he thought I had done for the show and expressing his disappointment that we didn’t get to say Good bye in person. If my friend gets to be the biggest star the world has ever known, it will never have been more deserved. I’m telling you guys…support him, go see his movies, buy his likeness on anything you can, and know that you have encouraged Hollywood to promote one of the best men in the business..." Here’s to you, my friend.
Muse Watson

/sami/

No hay comentarios:

Google Search

Google