¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

Law & Order-SVU

Kendal: “Let's face it. You are not the type to off yourself. Don’t know why, since you’re just a waste of skin. A lousy puss sack , so you know it’s coming. What I can’t figure is why the hell you’re crying about it. "
Someone: “You got waiting. SO quit playing with this douche.”
Sargent: “What’s that smell?”
Kendal: “Suspect vacated his bowels, Sarge. Couldn’t be helped.” “What you got? “
Warner:“COD is blunt force trauma.”
Kendal “ It's what happens when a methhead mistakes a three month old for a basketball."
Warner: “ The girlfriend claims it wasn’t her fault.”
Kendal: “Soon as I get a warrant for blood I’ll be charging her ass too.” “ Call a bus.“
Woman:“Let me go!"
Kendal: ”Nate Kendal, I’m a cop.”
Woman: “He raped me. He raped me!”
Kendal: “Let’s get you some help.”
Woman: “ Help me please help me don’t leave me, please ”
Kendal “You SVU?”
Stabler: “Stabler, Benson.”
Kendal: “Nate Kendal, the 2-4. The victim ran into my crime scene."
Stabler: “You get any info from her?"
Kendal: “Reena West, 35, raped in her apartment. Superficial knife wounds and wrist restraints, doc says no semen but evidence of tearing, everything was bagged, tagged, and sent to foresnics.”
Benson: “ Great. We’ll take it from here.”
Stabler: “Miss West?”
West: “Don’t come near me. Get out.”
Stabler” “We’re sex crimes detectives . We just wanna hear what happened..”
West: “I can’t. No no not again, where’s Nate? He was there. I already told him. No I can’t do this!”
Benson: “Calm down. Listen to me, we’re here to help you. “Reena, Reena, Reena you’re safe now, okay? Try and take a deep breath…”
West: NO! Don’t touch me! Never touch me!
West: “Ohhh, where’s Nate? Nate! Where are you?”

STN






sunshinegirl






Mallory



No hay comentarios:

Google Search

Google