¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

martes, 5 de agosto de 2008








“Coming back to your home town and risked being recognized, a bit of mistake, wouldn’t you say?” Don says to Michael
“I’ve made them before,” Michael replies.
“Do you believe in fate, Michael?” Don continues.

THE GOVERNMENT’S MAKING THEM OFFER THEY CAN’T REFUSE

“If you guys don’t do this, it’s over. And you’re both going back to jail.”

“Sounds a little bigger than a two man job,” Lincoln says.

“I’m going to get you help.”
source:Samira

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

what happened to the other one?

Anónimo dijo...

Hopefully I'll enjoy 'The Warhol' over this ShoW we call PB, I hope I'm not waisting my time w a showing this afternoon...

off to SB for my morning dose of grease :P

ps..your BF was cute :)

Anónimo dijo...

nummy, are you going crazy again?

Anónimo dijo...

Emms I tink, I say I tink... I may have a slight case of dimensia (I know I souldn't joke) but I tink I do.....I saw a taw a putty cat..I did I DID :P

bleuciel dijo...

Nums, you're slaying me!! *lmao*

Oh, Lizzie, you posted screencaps from the trailer! NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Just this morning I decided to remain spoil-free for the upcoming period. I want to recover my spoil virginity *lol* Can you do that? :P

Google Search

Google