¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

PB cast with Kristin



Kristin : Welcome to an all new edition of "Watch With Kristin"...with the moment you Prison Break fans have been waiting for....Wentworth Miller kissing the lovely, and reheaded Sarah Wayne Callies (shows a snippet of Michael kissing Sara in the warehouse and then Sara turns and walks away)
(All the interviews take place on the warehouse set)
Kristin : After 3 season shooting in Chicago and Texas, Prison Break is back home in Los Angeles, and the stars couldn't be happier.
(Cuts to Kristin talking to Went)
Went : This is kinda cozy....feels a little like CSI....feeling a little spoiled right now. (chuckle)
(Cuts to Mahone)
William Fichtner : It's nice. It's nice not heading to the airport every Sunday and coming back on Friday.
(Cuts to Lincoln)
Dominic : It's good. It's good to be with the family close by, and spoiled. That's how I feel.
(Cuts back to Went)
Kristin : I have to say, I came on a pretty good day, because I just saw you locking lips with someone. (shows the Scofield/Tancredi kiss again)
Went : Oooh Yeah ! Michael's finally "getting some" (pumps his arm, as in victory)
Kristin : Yessssssss !! Spoiler Alert !
(Cuts to SWC)
Kristin : We were here to see a little kiss between you and Wentworth.
SWC : (laughs)
Kristin : Kinda made my week, I have to say. May be pathetic, but it's true. I was very happy to see you here, with your head on, planting your lips on Michael Scofield. It's just makes me very happy as a fan. (shows the kiss again)
SWC : It's just a little "goodbye...be safe" (referring to the kiss)
(Cuts back to Went)
Kristin : So what's it like, having Sarah back on set ?
Went : Sarah's great. I've always loved working with her. I think she adds something very unique and special to the show. And also casts a certain light to my character that you don't really get to see with anyone else.
(Cuts to Dom)
Kristin : Are you happy to have SWC back on the show ?
Dom : (shakes head) No, not at all.
Kristin : Finally someone...(not clear what she says, but basically "finally someone tells the truth")
Dom : (holds up hand to half cover his mouth) She's a pain in the ass (said sarcastically and in jest)
Kristin : (referring to SWC) She's always smiling and getting along with everyone...How annoying ! (said jokingly)
Dom : It's a front. It's a front. (he smiles) She's really horrible (said jokingly)
Kristin
: (laughs)
Dom : No, she's a good girl. (referring to SWC) She brings a lot to the show.
(Cuts to TBag)
Kristin: How do you feel this season compares to previous seasons of Prison Break? Robert Kneeper:Um, I like the fact that we all have a common goal right now...we're all going after the Company....and a lot of us can't stand each other.
(Cuts back to Went)
Went : I've heard a lot this year about Season 4 being very much like Oceans 11....kinda caperish....but it's still life or death....we've still got a really serious body count, so it's the same PB you've always loved.
(Cuts back to Mahone)
Fichtner : Episode 1 of Season 4 is....drives Mahone through the entire season.
(Cuts to SWC)
Kristin : So where has Sara been ? Is there anything you can say about that, or is it a huge secret ?
SWC : Um, I think....I can't say much. (laughs) I don't honestly know. I'll put it this way....Sara has been in the hands of one of our long list of very, very, very bad people.
(Cuts back to Went)
Kristin : There's been a little talk that this might be the last season of Prison Break ?
How do you feel about that ? How much more life is in the character ?

Went
:
(laughs) That's a good question. It's a complicated question. I think, in this current incarnation, where you got Michael, Sara, Lincoln....their old friends and foes, banded together to take on the Company....that could conceivably go on for a while...depends on how many arms the Company has. However, I do feel like it's the home stretch. I would like to figure out a way for my character to kinda redeem himself, to be worthy of the title of hero, to be worthy of Sara's love. I don't know if I can do that in a season. It might take more than one, but I have to say as much as I've enjoyed working on the show, I'm also ready to go at any time.-source:Tbonita


source:mrazfan347

3 comentarios:

bleuciel dijo...

LOL, Dom was so seriously speaking when he was talking about Sara *lol* Ok, semi-kidding anyway :))) 'She brings smthg special to the show'??? LMAO You can so see him shrugging and wanting to say 'Whatever, I don't care, I didn't want her here, the fans did' *wipes tears* Dom is starting to grow on me, I have to be honest.

at least he's not boring like someone else we know :D

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, the boring one did the victory sign when talking about the kissing scene. Someone is ready for some love and affaction... Wenty, i am right here, available 24/7 ;)

Anónimo dijo...

ohh Wenty, Went, Wentworth....has it been that long since you've kissed a girl(hope she had cherry chapstick :P ) and have to make that silly gesture w your arm, like you scored...shaking head...head shaking = + :))))))))

Google Search

Google