¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Went –I now wouldn’t mind swinging in a hammock for the next 10, 20 years.”
Interviewer Prison Break moves to the City Of Angels and doesn't slow down for anything”.
Went We press the fast forward button, and when the action picks up at the start of Season 4, the month after they've wrapped up at the end of Season 3, .....We get into it....We hit the ground running”.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Can I join you, I wouldn't mind swinging w ya for the next 20 years (I promise we don't have to do anything) :P

bleuciel dijo...

How big is that hammock exactly? Coz that's my dream career too. Wouldn't it be nice if we shared the same job careers? :D

Google Search

Google