¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

martes, 15 de julio de 2008

...for MISA fans

Sarah, humor and all, chatted about her return. “I was told that he missed me so desperately that they had to bring me back,” Sarah says about Wentworth. He was refusing to leave his trailer.
The fans were insistent, and it’s an honor to … an honor to be back on their behalf. People seem to have pretty strong feelings.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Miller's reaction when he got the script where Sara appeared to be beheaded: "It occurred to me we've gotten away with worse. I think our fans appreciate the twists and turns no matter what the subject might be."

LOL
:P

bleuciel dijo...

My view on Miller's reaction:

"It occurred to me we've gotten away with worse. I think our fans appreciate the bod and eyes and mouth and lashes and voice and fingers and butt and sweat no matter what the subject might be."

*wink wink*

Google Search

Google