¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008


What can you tell us about the next season I mean what sort of things are we going to be seeing?
WM: I think it's time that the boys stopped running and it's time to stand and fight. What we have is a kind of dirty dozen A-team thing happening where we a lot of your favourite characters - the good ones and the not so good ones team up to take on the conspiracy. The organisation that destroyed eveyone's lives in the first place.
Now how do the storylines keep getting upted I mean does it ever run out of ideas or do things keep getting infused from real life? I mean how does it work?
WM: I think that's the really cool thing about the writers. They are genius's at the plot twist. There is always something kind of fresh and interesting and unexpected. And it's our job as the actors to, within that, create the most believable complicated and compelling characters possible so that you as the viewers care when one of us gets offed.
Any guest roles coming up? Any stars....?
WM: I think we have Michael Rappaport joining the cast f fourth season which is exciting and then in the very first episode we actually say goodbye to a couple of major characters that I think everyone thought would stick around a little bit longer.
Are they spoilers that you are giving me now?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

*yawning* *tapping fingers on the desk* *rolling eyes* *looking outside* *yawning again*

Went, you and Your Lickable Boreness should never ever talk about PB again! I mean, the show's ratings are already receding, you don't want to turn off viewers even more, now do you?

Just strip.

Google Search

Google