¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

martes, 13 de mayo de 2008


".
He's so sweet, especially teenies have a crush on Prison Break Star Wentworth Miller, who - with his 35 years - is stil looking like one of them. How is it possible?
"Good genes I suppose, I owe it to my parents and one year ago I quit smoking. I'm very proud of it".
You can see the ever handsome Wentworth again in fall on RTL in the 3. season Prison Break and already now in the 2. season on DVD
.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Did he say 'good genes' or 'good jeans'? *wink wink*

Anónimo dijo...

Teenies have a crush on him? Last time I checked I was in my 20s :D

Anónimo dijo...

Good one, emmy! I definitely don't mind belonging to the 'teenage' audience- quite refreshing!!

Google Search

Google