¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

Two coffees again!

Why is this happening to me! My internet is down right now so I had to get my phone off the charger to come back & post. This is clearly NOT my night! Ok so about 5:10 Went comes in SB. He recognized Mayra & said hi to her. Of course she goes into the whole OMG you remembered me thing LOL! He said “yeah, how could I forget. I really appreciate the gifts you girls gave me.” My phone was breaking up but I think he said he read the letters & they were very sweet. Mayra apologized for the pics that popped up online, assuring him we had nothing to do w/it. She said she didn’t know they were being photographed. He said “there’s no need to apologize. It’s the nature of the beast. You girls did nothing wrong & I’m not upset.” She told him she appreciated him being so nice about. They both said “it was good to see you again” & he left. Two coffees again LOL! I’ve gotta get off my phone so I can try to get my modem back up but I wanted to share the story. Hopefully I can come back later b/c it looks you guys had fun today w/that word association game!

source:wmitalia

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm assumming this the word association game..... you want to play? OK let's play say hello to my ..

KEYS: heart
AVIATORS: flying
HAND CUFFS: bed post ;)
PILLOW: medium
BEANIE: coverup
WHIPPED CREAM: easy
FRAPPA: frappe
WHITE SHIRT: black shirt
CORDS: twisted
WATCH: time
TWO HANDS: hands free
RED STRING: cheese strings
SMILE: braces
WHITE TEETH: crest white srips
STUBBLE: free
COFFEE: milk
MAGAZINE: pictures
HOLLYWOOD: HOLY SHIT

or just add SEX to all just like on EX LOL

Google Search

Google