¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

domingo, 20 de abril de 2008

Interview in Sweden



Interviewer: Prison Break is ready for its 4. th season and Wentworth Miller has already charmed a whole world. But himself has trouble with getting used to the huge interest around him as a person.

Went: We've become a culture that is obsessed with celebrities, we seem to want to know everything. There are 3000 pictures of me out there, holding a cup of Starbucks coffee, coming out of a coffee shop. Apparently you know, it just doesn't get old, just you know, only gets more interesting, to see me and that cup of Starbucks coffee.

Interviewer: Despite his fame, is it important for him to keep his private life and family private.


Went: I try to keep a very distinct line between my public life and my private life. I feel as though my family, their privacy, their safety is my responsibility and I have a lot of respect for keeping them away from the business as much as possible.

Interviewer: But I bet your parents are really proud of you.

Went: They are, they are. My mom gets asked to come up with head shots and, you know, autograph this and that for the neighbors and for distant cousins, that kind of thing, and she enjoys that part of it; so they get the perks, and none of the responsibility.

Interviewer: The handsome actor lives constantly with speculations around him as a person, and he gets confrontated about the rumors about him being gay all the time. Its probably a reliefe for Went when I tell him about the latest rumour from Norway.

Interviewer: latest gossip, how do you stay fit?
Went: (laughs) That's funny. I like to exercise, I like to swim, I like to hike, running, and the show is very physical. There are a lot of stunts, a lot of car crashes, a lot of climbing and falling

Interviewer: To sit only cm away from one of the most beautiful men in the world makes anyone loose their consetration (touches his arm)
Went: Yeah, bulky sweaters.

Interviewer: I get that confused that I actually manage to ask the same question over again.

Interviewer: what kind of exercise do you do?
Went: swimming, hiking, running
Interviewer: yes, yes, but in private?
Went: In private? Swimming, hiking, running (laughs)


Thank you Emmy

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

That was really funny! :D
Thanks Emmy for the write-up and thanks Liz for posting the vid. :D

Google Search

Google