¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

PEOPLE Magazine Interview 2016 (not published)
Request from the editors:
“We need him to write up ‘Three Surprising Things About Myself That No One Would Ever Guess.’ Obviously the funnier/more imaginative he can be, even better. It will either run as ‘Confessions’ or we'll tweak one into a funny lie and it'll be ‘2 Truths and a Lie.’”
My “Three Surprising Things.” (I gave them five so they’d have options.)
Confidence is great but the older I get the more attracted I am to humility. I think three of the sexiest words a man can say are "I don't know." And "You tell me."
My inbox on Instagram is surprisingly full of bikini pics.
It's not unusual for a woman of a certain age to stop me on the street and tell me I remind her of her son. I always take it as the highest compliment.
I never learned how to drive stick.
Early in my acting career, I came very close to being the red Power Ranger. Very close.

No hay comentarios:

Google Search

Google