¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013



..."I started working on a TV show that was successful not only here  in the States but also abroad, which meant over the next 4 years I was traveling to Asia, the Middle East, to Europe and every where in between. And in that time I gave thousands of interviews. I had multiple opportunities to speak my truth which is that I was gay. But I chose not to. I was out privately, to family and friends, to people I had learned to trust over time but professionally and publicly I was not. Asked to choose between being out with integrity and out of the closet I chose the former, I chose to lie, I chose to ..... Because when I thought about the possibility of coming out and how that might impact me and the career I worked so hard for... I was filled with fear. Fear and ... and stubborn resistance that I had built up over many years. When I thought about that kid somewhere out there who might be inspired, or moved by me taking a stand and speaking my truth, my mental response was consistently no thank you. By 2011 I made the decision to walk away from acting and many of the things I previously believed were so important to me. And after I had given up the  scripts and the sets that I dreamed of as a child and the resulting attention and scrutiny that I had not dreamed of as a child the only thing I was left with was what I had at the start .....and it was not enough..."


soraya/Charlotte-Wentology//SunshineGirl/sueli769


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Que guapo esta my angel sexy my lover you forever...... Kiss kiss wenty Miller

Google Search

Google