¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

martes, 22 de enero de 2013





I recently had a chance to see Park Chan-wook's latest film, Stoker, up at Sundance, and I freakin' loved it! So far it's my favorite film up at the festival. The movie is hauntingly beautiful, and Chan-wook did an incredible job directing it. An new international trailer has been released for the movie that was scored by DJ Shadow. You've got to watch it when it's released. It stars Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode, and Mia Wasikowska, all of which were incredible in the movie. 
Here's an excerpt from my review: "The film was beautifully jacked up. I've always loved the Park's direction, but I think this is could be his best film production to date. It's his first English language movie, and he nailed it! His direction in this movie is brilliantly mesmerizing! I was sucked right into the story the moment that the movie started, and it never let me go. Hell, I wanted to see the story continue after it was over! The script was fantastic, and the cinematography was incredible. I loved how most of the storytelling was done through visuals." Joey  Paur

Bunny


No hay comentarios:

Google Search

Google