¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009






Aylla



BlueMorpho


Starbuck's Girl/Jawent/Aylla



Milla: What’s up everyone? So, I told you I had a little surprise for you today, … and here he is...
Wentworth: (laugh) Hey!
Milla: Hi, Wentworth.
Wentworth: Twitterhead… (laugh)….whatever.
Milla: (laugh) How was your trip?
Wentworth: Trip was great; trip was great.
Milla: When did you get back?
Wentworth: uh, last night.
Milla: Last night; and here he is at work looker gorgeously dirty.
Wentworth: Such a trooper, such a trooper.
Milla: You are a trooper!
Wentworth: Um, Milla told me all about, uh, how many of you are… are following the twitters and stuff. Thank you for your support and interest. It means a lot.
Milla: (hug) Did you miss me?
Wentworth: I did, I did. Glad to be back.
Milla: More than anyone else?
Wentworth: Of course, of course (then he mouths “yeah”)
Milla: I’m pretty lucky. (mmmmwah)

BlueMorpho

No hay comentarios:

Google Search

Google