¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

Aylla's task





































In charge of: replacing lost Scrabble tiles, providing him The Simpsons and Law and Order DVDs, Reese's Peanut Butter cup, backpack, wheeled suitcase, caps, hats, set chair...she monopolizes all these tasks because she demands a kiss from him each time he needs something...









Be a good girl
Aylla, get me the
bucket hat...
I miss it...




9 comentarios:

Liz dijo...

If he kiss me in that way,I'll get him a bucket hat everyday!

Anónimo dijo...

Seems that you are facing a busy time, Aylla! :)

Anónimo dijo...

you may have forgotten one ......making sure he listens to good intelligent music ;)

Enjoy your tasks Aylla..

Anónimo dijo...

Well, what can I say...? Ladies, brace yourselves for a looong Wentdrought. I need lots of time to
fullfill all my commitments, so if you don't see me for a while, you'll know what happened!!!

P.S.Liz, I worship the ground you walk on for giving me this task!

Anónimo dijo...

Well, Ladies, brace yourselves for a loooong period of Wentdrought!
So much to do that I don't even know where to start! (If you don't see me around for some time .... well, go figure!
( turning her head to the right: No, honey, you can't have the chocolate yet, must work for it a bit more.)
As I said- busy, busy, busy.

P.S. Liz, I worship the ground you walk on for giving me this task!

Anónimo dijo...

Beautiful task, now we are all
jealous lol

Anónimo dijo...

LUCKY GIRL AYLLA :D !!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Busy girl Aylla.. :D

Anónimo dijo...

The comments are up for approval now?

Google Search

Google