¡Warning!

This blog contains a highly addictive substance. Its side effects include: drooling, fainting, and an inability to stop staring at him

LL

domingo, 13 de enero de 2008

A funny story

Come to get your award Josephine,
I'm waiting for you...

This is my funny Wentworth story:

Well, the Pretty one has asked me out on a date. I have a cat, and he doesn’t know that. I don’t know that he’s allergic to cats, either. We go out for dinner, and afterwards we go dancing (it’s a very old-fashioned Hollywood movie date). The DJ plays a slow song, and we dance close together. Suddenly he starts itching all over. After a while we realize that this is because of his cat allergy. Everybody starts looking at us in a strange way, since he is scratching himself. I rush over to the DJ, and I ask him to play a fast song.

The DJ is very helpful, and when the song has started we do a little scratching dance routine, Went even rubs his back against a pillar to get some relief. None of the other guests know what’s going on, they think we’ve invented a fun looking dance, and start imitating us. After a while we leave the club, and despite the dancing disaster, he asks me out again!

Josephine, from U.K, London, who was awarded with a Pretty.

Choosing the story...


This is the best!

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Cute story Josephine, it made me smile thank-you....are you new here? WELCOME....

Hi ladies across the continent, just wanted to touch base and say Hello!

Anónimo dijo...

Oh, I wish this could have happened to me!! great story, Josephine ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Hey Josephine,
i like the story, is great...
write more .....
:-)

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you!
Glad you liked it! :)

Liz dijo...

Congratulations Josephine! Very good story!

Anónimo dijo...

Funny story. Well done Josephine. :)

Anónimo dijo...

joséphine ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Ladies and Nice story J!

I'd like to dance with Went too but not on the dance floor! Get my drift! ;)

Google Search

Google